Constructing a Great 401(k) Plan
Employers are often overwhelmed when it comes to providing a great retirement plan for their employees. The article linked below details some of the challenges employers face and offers 5 Characteristics of a Great 401(k) Plan. Plancorp's retirement plan solution incorporates all 5 characteristics which are outlined below.
- Hire an Investment Fiduciary that is willing to contractually accept fiduciary responsibility for investment selection and monitoring. Plancorp is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) and accepts contractually to be held to the "Fiduciary Standard" as defined by ERISA.
- Educate employees to better understand how much they may need to save for a successful retirement.
- Improve investment performance with professionally managed portfolios that simplify the employees' investment process and ensure broad diversification.
- Select low cost investment options. Plancorp's investment strategies include using low cost, globally diversified passive investment portfolios.
- Better utilize staff time and decreased liability by working with a team leader that employs an efficient plan management model.
If you need assistance constructing a great retirement plan or would like to learn more, please contact our Plancorp Retirement Plan Advisors team.