Retirement Plan Advisory Services
A healthy retirement plan will help you recruit and retain quality employees, be simple to manage and focus on employee participation. A strong plan is structured to help you meet your fiduciary responsibilities and operate efficiently. Is your retirement plan working for you and your employees? Do you fully understand your fiduciary responsibilities? If not, talk to us about Plancorp Retirement Plan Advisors.
Plancorp's client centered approach will address your unique needs including:
- Simplicity - We know you want to focus on running your company, not your retirement plan. As your retirement plan team leader, Plancorp has solutions to simplify plan management for you and your staff.
- Plan Wellness - A healthy retirement plan focuses on increasing participation and driving participants to adequately fund their accounts to ensure income replacement at retirement.
- Fiduciary Assurance - Plancorp, LLC can serve as your plan's ERISA section 3(38) Investment Fiduciary allowing plan sponsors to reduce their fiduciary liability by delegating investment selection and monitoring to Plancorp, LLC. We are also the first firm in the State of Missouri to hold the CEFEX certification for fiduciary excellence. Click here for additional resources regarding our fiduciary standards.
- Investment Strategies - Plancorp's custom investment portfolios combine practical investing strategies with solid academic research. Investment portfolios ensure participant diversification and simplify the participant's investment experience.
- Transparency of Fees - As a "fee only" investment advisory firm, we do not accept revenue sharing from outside sources...avoiding potential conflicts of interest.
- Broad Resources - Our clients have access to the expertise of our entire Wealth Management Team which includes attorneys, CPA's, MBA's, CFP's, an MD and eleven Accredited Investment Fiduciaries.
What does all this mean for you and your employees?
It means experiencing an environment where education takes precedence over selling, where investment strategies are based on academic research rather than Wall Street and most importantly, an assurance that the work we do will be what's best for you...not us.