Steven A. Frank, J.D., AIF®
- Member, Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis - Planned Giving Committee, November 2012 - Present
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, August 2012 - Present
- Financial Planning Associate, Plancorp, LLC, 10/2011 - Present
- B.A. Political Science, George Washington University, 2004
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, 2009
- Attorney, Paule, Camazine, & Blumenthal, P.C., 10/09 - 10/11
- Legal Intern, Honorable Patrick Murphy, Federal District Judge for the Southern District of Illinois, 08/08 - 12/08
- Legal Intern, Plancorp, Inc., - 05/08 - 08/08
- Law Clerk, Summers, Compton, Wells, & Hamburg, 06/07 - 9/07
- Conference Coordinator & Office Manager, United States House Republican Conference, 03/05 - 7/06
- Staff Assistant & Legislative Correspondent, United States Senator Christopher S. Bond, 05/04 - 03/05
- Member, Midtown Center Catholic Charities Advisory Board, July 2011 - Present
Steve is an attorney who, before joining Plancorp, divided his professional career between private law practice and working on Capitol Hill.
As an attorney Steve practiced in the areas of business law, commercial transactions, estate planning, and probate and trust administration. During his time on Capitol Hill Steve worked for both the United States Senate and House of Representatives, first as a Staff Assistant and Legislative Correspondent for United States Senator Christopher S. Bond and later as the Conference Coordinator and Office Manager for the United States House Republican Conference.
In his spare time Steve enjoys soccer, skiing, golf, travelling, and spending time with friends and family.