Join Our Team
We’re always looking to add new talent to the Plancorp team.
Please view our open positions below, or submit your resume for general consideration.
Plancorp is seeking a Wealth Manager to join our growing team. Focused on serving Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals and families, this Wealth Manager will advocate for clients by proactively guiding them through all aspects of their financial lives.
Who We Are:
- Nationally recognized RIA firm
- St. Louis based; in business for over 30 years
- AUM approx. $3.5 billion
What You Bring:
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to apply your talents in a fee-only Wealth Management company. You have a passion for explaining complex personal financial matters, both to clients in your role as advocate, and to staff in your role as leader.
You might be a CPA or an attorney, or employee of a family office. In any case, you’ve been in a lead advisory role for high net worth clients for a minimum of five years. You thrive in a progressive environment, where you are in charge of your career.
Why Work With Us?
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from our team of experts, do work that touches people’s lives, and be a part of our unique culture. We take great care of the people who take care of our clients. Comprehensive rewards package includes quarterly bonuses, daily catered lunch and free access to workout facility. Learn more about us or inquire directly by emailing our Chief Talent Officer.
Financial Planning Associate – Tax Knowledge Required
Nationally recognized $3.5 billion AUM Saint Louis, MO based fee-only Wealth Management company is seeking a Financial Planning Associate to serve our Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients.
Plancorp advocates for their clients by proactively guiding them through all aspects of their financial lives. The firm provides comprehensive, holistic financial planning and investment advisory services for individuals, families, business owners, non-profit and institutional clients. We assist clients in articulating meaningful goals and attaining those goals through actions and strategies consistent with their specified values.
Financial Planning Associates are a key component of Plancorp’s wealth management team and support the Wealth Manager’s primary focus of analyzing a high net worth individual’s financial situation and navigating them to their destination. This position requires critical thinking skills and curiosity, plus the ability to work independently, remain flexible to changing priorities, and anticipate firm needs and client questions.
- Collect, organize, and synthesize client information.
- Assess prospect or client’s estate, retirement, tax planning and insurance needs.
- Construct and/or review all financial and retirement projections.
- Analyze client’s information to assess estate, retirement, tax planning and insurance needs.
- Coordinate planning recommendations and implement with outside professionals.
- Respond appropriately to clients’ questions and requests.
- Assist in training new Financial Planning Associates.
- Expand the client’s trust in Plancorp by providing exemplary customer service.
- B.A. or B.S. degree from accredited four-year university; business major preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience applying tax knowledge in a professional services environment.
- Experience with high net worth individuals or family office is a plus.
- Commitment to acting in the clients’ best interests in a fee-only financial planning environment.
- Respect for the confidentiality of client and corporate information.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of investing, including the characteristics and use of various investment securities, the mechanics of securities transactions, and the different types of investment accounts.
- Positive customer-focused attitude.
- Self-motivated to complete responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Collaborative work environment with a strong team focus.
- Competitive salary with performance-based pay program and career track available.
- Employer-provided health insurance.
- 401k with 3% employer contribution.
- Educational reimbursement (continuing educational materials, conference attendance, training).
- Professional dues reimbursement.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and your resume.