Financial Planning List
- Review your Net Worth statement. Don't have one? Download our free worksheet below.
- Have a conversation about your money goals with your significant other (or anyone else that may be affected by your finances).
- Start setting money aside for any major expenses you expect to have in the coming year.
- Come up with a budget for all your gift giving and start setting aside money for that. This includes birthdays and the holidays.
- Do your tax planning ahead of time. Consider donor advised funds or roth conversions.
Are you a Plancorp client?
If you're not sure where to start, reach out to your Wealth Management team to help you set up new financial goals or to check in on your existing goals.
Not a Plancorp client? No problem.
Schedule a 15-minute call with our team and we can discuss how this Plancorp could help you.
Looking for more personalized financial guidance?
Complete this simple 9-question assessment to get personalized guidance on what you need to turn your situation into financial success.
Disclaimer: This material has been prepared for informational purposes only and should not be used as investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. All investing involves risk. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors.