- Is a home a good investment?
- Do you itemize your tax deductions?
- On-going costs of home ownership
- How long do you intend to stay in the home before re-selling?
- Do you have an emergency fund to cover unexpected additional costs?
- Are you ready for maintenance and responsibility?
For additional insight, be sure to check out Peter Lazaroff's blog on How to Buy and Sell a House at the Same Time.
Are you a Plancorp client?
If you're not sure where to start, reach out to your Wealth Management team to help you set up new financial goals or to check in on your existing goals.
Not a Plancorp client? No problem.
Schedule a 15-minute call with our team and we can discuss how Plancorp could help you.
Looking for more personalized financial guidance?
|OTHER FREE RESOURCES:|
Net Worth WORKSHEET
Goal Planning WORKSHEET
Cash Flow WORKSHEET
Estate Planning MEMO
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only and should not be used as investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. All investing involves risk. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors.