Jessie first joined the Plancorp team as a summer intern during her college years. Her strong work ethic, financial acumen and friendly personality made quite an impact, and we were thrilled to welcome her back full time in 2013.
Jessie earned her BSBA in Finance at St. Louis University’s Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business. After graduating, Jessie worked as a Credit Analyst at The Business Bank of Saint Louis and a Treasury Analyst at Saint Louis University (SLU). She earned her MBA with a concentration in management while working at the University.
Jessie and her husband, Joe, are avid travelers with their favorite destinations being Italy or one of our beautiful National Parks. While in town, she can be found entertaining, cooking, trying new restaurants or playing with her goldendoodle, Coffee. She is also the proud Aunt of 10 nieces and nephews and enjoy spending time with them as well as other family and friends.
1. Nurses for Newborns, Board Member, 2018 – Present
2. St. Louis University Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business Alumni Engagement Board, Board Member, 2017 – Present
3. Visitation Academy Alumnae Association
4. The Breast Trivia Night Ever
5. St. Louis University Young Alumni Advisory Board, Board Member, 2009-2013